Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Soon- 12/18/10 (Imagery)

Not even a whole week has gone by
Since I saw the sun in your eyes.
The could bliss of your hand secure in mine
And the way your smile would endlessly shine.
I'll shout it out loud in hope that you'll hear:
Our time together is drawing near.

So don't you worry now.
I'll get to you somehow.
Take each day one at a time
And once again you will be mine.
Puzzle pieces belong together,
Like I want to be with you forever.

I know each day seems to crawl on
And always seems so long.
Each night surely ends with your voice.
But you'd be in my arms if I had the choice.
Waiting much longer is my greatest fear.
But until then we'll just play it by ear.

If you miss me, just wait for the night.
Look in the sky; find the brightest light.
It shines in the dark but seems gone during days.
Yet like my love remains there always.
In all these ways I'm just like the moon.
Stay warm in my hoodie; I will hold you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment