Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2011

Comin' In Hot! - 5/6/11 (Verse)

Red, orange, yellow, green.
Blue, indigo...and...pink....
We're the fastest rainbow you've ever seen.
Rollin on by faster than you think.

I'm gonna chase this blizzard with some fun.
I want some Comm. in my lap for some study-un!
Rollin' through streets ya heard me.
And we be yieldin' all the time for safety!

Look at this.  You think it's absurd?
You must be mistaken.
We were gonna drive them to Galesburg
But some people can't eat bacon...

Our day ended in homework and things
But we still had fun with our driving.
Some of us may still have finals to start
But that's okay when we're driving our cars. 

1 comment:

  1. This is quite the amazing post, good sir! I'm glad that I could be a part of it. :D

    ReplyDelete