Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Glasses - 09/22/10 (Prose)

It’s amazing what glasses can do to a face, like bring out the eyes or an old thought, erase.  Like changing the lighting in an old movie scene or changing from two percent to stuff that’s more lean.  Either way the face of the wearer seems changed.  Sometimes for the good, but never deranged.  Yes, though some are embarrassed to let others see them with glasses, I think they look good on one of many lasses.  I wonder if she knows that the glasses look good, or that if I had the courage to tell her, I would.  Another example is this kid named DJ.  He’s contracted cancer, but still I would say that the glasses bring happiness back to his eyes and the child looks cute, no matter how hard he tries.  I guess what I’m trying to say to you’s this: with glasses you’ll look good, it’s not hit or miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment